Ancestors in my family tree who married this month include:
- 01 Jul 1910 Myrtle Alvira YOUNGBERG and John L MILLER in St Joseph, Berrien, Michigan. Myrtle was a first cousin thrice-removed who married Joseph when she was 18 years old. Just a few years later, she married Joseph Philip FRIEND, a Motion Picture Machine Operator. I don’t yet know if Myrtle’s first marriage was ended by death or divorce. Thanks to FamilySearch for the Michigan Marriages Collection without which I couldn’t have known about this marriage.
- 08 Jul 1854 My 2nd great grand uncle William WALTON married Irish-born Isabella RENNIE in Lonan on the Isle of Man. The couple had at least nine children.
- 13 Jul 1914 Cleveland Ohio-born George James WALTON married Pennsylvania-born Dorothea May REIFSNYDER. They had one son.
- 16 Jul 1879 My 2nd great grand aunt Zora E CLARKE married John HIGHBARGER in Washington County, Maryland. Zora’s unique name has been very helpful in my research on the Clark/e family!
- 17 Jul 1901 Carl E PLUM and Waity CHANDLER were married in Chicago Illinois. Waity died 18 Feb 1902, possibly giving birth to the couple’s only child.
- 19 Jul 1913 My 1st cousin thrice-removed Pearl May TOLF married Algernon Chastaine PORTER in Chicago, Cook, Illinois. The couple had two daughters; Margaret and Francis.
- 23 Jul 1902 Another marriage in scenic St Joseph, Berrien, Michigan; this time between Otto V MUELLER and Alvina M SCHMITT. The couple may have eloped as they were first cousins. Otto and Alvina had one child, a daughter named Edith M MUELLER. Their marriage ended in divorce and shortly thereafter, Otto took his own life.
- 30 Jul 1914 My 1st cousin thrice-removed Ella Jubelina TOLF married Arthur William NELSON in Batavia, Kane, Illinois.
Are any of my ancestors in your family tree too?
Please contact me at where2look4ancestors [at] gmail [dot] com.